2008 Advisories (Listed
in Reverse Chronological Order)
- Number 08-06
August 28, 2008
- Updated Guidance: Gifts to Service Members and Their Families From
- Army Contracting Officer Pleads Guilty to Involvement in $9 Million
- Postal Service Case Addresses Improper Use of a Government Credit
- Employee's Removal for Violation of the Hatch Act Is Ordered by the
- Former Department of Interior Official Pleads Guilty to Conflicts
of Interest Charge.
- Number 08-05
July 3, 2008
|Special Edition: Application of the
Widely Attended Gathering (WAG) Gift Exception to Invitations to Play
Golf or Attend Sporting, Recreational or Entertainment Events
- Number 08-04
June 12, 2008
- Reminders on Political Activity.
- Post-Employment: Section 847 Update.
- Court of Claims Interprets 18 U.S.C. 207.
- Number 08-03
April 28, 2008
|Special Edition: Guidance on Application
of Statutory Requirement for Written Post Employment Advisory Letters
- Number 08-02
February 22, 2008
- Model Post-Government Service Employment Advice Log.
- Reserve Officer Post-Government Employment Matrix.
- FY 2007 DoD Contractor List.
- Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act "minimum value" confirmed
- Number 08-01
January 15, 2008
- Welcome New DoD SOCO Chief.
- New Pay, New Thresholds.
- New "Minimal Value" Threshold.
- Restriction on "Regulatory Agency" 31 USC §1353 Gift
of Travel Acceptance NOT Applicable to Department of Defense.
- File Those Training Plans.
This page was last updated on
Monday, 24-Nov-08 14:15:01