SOCO Publications & Handouts
- Post-Government Employment Advice
- Model Post-Government Employment Disqualification Statement
- Post-Government Employment Restrictions (rules affecting non-Federal employment after leaving
- Non-Senior Employees - for
military personnel E-1 through O-6 and Civilian Personnel whose rate of base pay is less than 86.5% of the rate for Executive Schedule Level II (less than $156,997.50 in 2014).
- Sample Post-Government Service Advice Log. This
Excel spreadsheet may aid ethics counsellors in preserving a record of their
post-Government employment advice. Clearly a "best practice,"
use of a log or database such as this allows for retrieval of letters for
Inspectors General review, as required by Section 847 of the 2008 National
Defense Authorization Act. You may use the DOCUMENT LINKS column to place
hyperlinks to to advice letters electronically stored on the same system
as this spreadsheet.
This page was last updated on
Wednesday, 26-Mar-2014 10:20:58 EDT